RE: [pyrnet] When is it appropriate for a dog to bite? Society's reactions

I agree with you, Barb.  If I have my property posted that there are guard
dogs inside, and it's surrounded by a 6 - 8 foot chain link fence (I'm
assuming with locked gate), then if some idiot climbs the fence to get him,
may the gods protect him!  Those dogs were doing their duty, and the kid
had no right to be in the yard, nor did the police the right to kill the
dogs.  Their owner should be fully compensated for the loss (if that's even
possible).  (Can you tell, I'm pretty opinionated about this <VBG>.)

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees