Re: [pyrnet] When is it appropriate for a dog to bite? Society's reactions

In a message dated 05/23/2001 5:35:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< What's your opinion? >>
Hi Barb,
    I am sorry to say, but my opinion is that the dog owner will get no
redress, the little juvenile delinquent will not have any charges filed
against him and then he and his parents will initiate a multimillion dollar
lawsuit against the dog owner for mental anguish and win!
    Wow, I think someone hit me with the cynical stick today. But in a world
where vegetarians can file a class action lawsuit against MickyD's because
they use beef flavoring on their french fries, I guess anything can happen.

Elaine and Pico (I love their fries!)