Re: [pyrnet] When is it appropriate for a dog to bite? Society's reactions

----- Original Message -----
From: <EFPico@gateway.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] When is it appropriate for a dog to bite? Society's
reactions

> In a message dated 05/23/2001 5:35:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> bamb@monmouth.com writes:

But in a world
> where vegetarians can file a class action lawsuit against MickyD's because
> they use beef flavoring on their french fries, I guess anything can
happen.

> Elaine and Pico (I love their fries!)

I tried to over look this, I really did. But you are flaming vegetarians.
And I happen to be one of those vegetarians. And although I personally don't
eat french fries and think this lawsuit is a little frivolous. I don't
really think it is just cause to hold vegetarians up for ridicule. You are
painting a large and diverse group with a very large brush.
Marie and Beau