Re: [pyrnet] Mc Donald's and french fries...

Neema, Thanks for a wonderful, insightful letter!  Up until the comment
was made, I never heard of any of it.  I knew there was a reason I was
not fond of MickyD's fries!
Someone please tell me that Wendy's fries are ok though?

Your comments reminded me ( my husband was a Dairy farmer when we were
first married ) that cows are described as " The Mothers of the human
race " even here.

As upset as I am about the Chinese buying up St. Bernards to serve their
taste for dog meat, I can understand how offensive it would be someone
else to be eating something that is offensive to what they believe.

Thanks for the gentle perspective on the whole issue!
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas