Re: [pyrnet] When is it appropriate for a dog to bite? Society's reactions

----- Original Message -----
From: <EFPico@gateway.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] When is it appropriate for a dog to bite? Society's
reactions

> In a message dated 05/26/2001 7:52:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:

But you are flaming vegetarians.

If you think calling a lawsuit
> ridiculous and a waste of our court systems time and resources is flaming,
> you must lead a very sheltered online life.
>
> Elaine

You seemed to have missed the point altogether. I was trying to say that it
is out of line to hold an entire group of people up for ridicule because of
the actions of a few persons in that group. Boring or not, that was my
point.
Marie and Beau