Re: [pyrnet] When is it appropriate for a dog to bite? Society's reactions

In a message dated 05/26/2001 7:52:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:

<< I tried to over look this, I really did. But you are flaming vegetarians.

Maybe you should have tried a little harder. If you think calling a lawsuit
ridiculous and a waste of our court systems time and resources is flaming,
you must lead a very sheltered online life.

Now on to another topic, this is getting boring. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Elaine

Elaine