Re: [pyrnet] Pyr at stud on eBay

From: "D&B Brown" <d.b.brown@mindspring.com>
<< This URL was passed along to me by some friends on an all-breed list.
eBay does have a policy against this, *maybe* they need to be reminded.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemitem=1601871066>>

Barbara, eBay has a policy against selling LIVE animals.  I've already sent
them an email about this, as have other people.  Hopefully they'll remove
the auction ASAP.  The longest turnaround that I've seen with removal of the
sale of live animals is about 24 hours.  Their website states that the item
in question will be removed within 12-36 hours.  I'm just not sure if this
constitutes selling Live Animals and whether it voilates ebay's policy.

Hope that this helps.

Karen Reiter
kreiter@servtech.com