[pyrnet] digestive problem

Hi,
I hope someone can offer me some advice although I may be requesting this a
bit prematurely.  About a month ago my 16 month old female pyr, Dumpling,
pooped in the house after being home alone 9 hours.  Normally this is not a
problem for her.  It was soft, cow like, and there were a few tiny more
diarrhea type areas as well.  She didn't seem to have explosive diarrhea,
just soft stool.  I gave her rice, hamburger and pumpkin for a few days and
slowly added her food back in.  The day she had regular food, nutro lamb and
rice, she pooped in the house again.  Again, this is not like her at all.
Same deal.  The vet checked her stool and found no parasites but he did find
an overgrowth of bacteria.  He put her on metrozone (sp?) or something like
that for about 10 days and said if it didn't clear up we could do a stain
test to see if she has digestive problems.  The pills helped firm up her
stool but it never got completely normal.  We moved during that time so she
was crated for the first few days (she shows no signs of stress due to the
move and loves her new giant yard).  However, now she is crated for pooping
situation.  She has not pooped in this house but I am not taking a chance.
What I am wondering is, does anyone have any idea what it could be?  The vet
is doing the stain test for digestive problems but probably not until next
week.  She does eat an awful lot of our other dogs poop so maybe she is
reinfecting herself with the bacteria?  I should note she only weighs about
75 lbs. but the vet thinks she is fine and in a matter of time will grow out
of her lanky teens and fill out a bit.

The vet said if she does have this digestive problem it is just matter of
adding enzymes to her food.  But he told me not to worry yet, it could be
many other simple things.

Any suggestions or advice would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sherri