Re: [pyrnet] digestive problem

Sherri, I too had a stool eater. this would happen to her
occasionally as well if I was not careful enough about picking up
the dog yard. Pooping in the house is nothing compared to when
they upchuck all that half digested stool. If she's eating a
"lot" of the other dogs stool, chances are she is missing
"something" in her diet. You may want to try giving her some
"Missing Link" for a few weeks to see if the stool eating lessens
or disappears. This is what worked for my bitch. We got to the
point where we were only adding it to the food about every third
day.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com