Re: [pyrnet] digestive problem

On 30 May 2001, at 7:59, Barb Bowes wrote:

> Sariena, it has been my experience that anything that comes out
> of the back end of shepp, goats, cows or horses is irrestible to
> dogs. This is more than likely just a case of YUM! Especially
> since all of the above are grass eaters, except for the calf who
> is on the milk diet, which is another YUM!

LOL, back in the days I was living at the ranch our dogs favorite
game in the winter was to play with frozen cow pies like a frisbee.
Ya know, fling them in the air and then chase.  No, not pyrs, that
was before pyrs entered my life.  Once a friend came to visit with
her little city dog.  The morning she was to leave on a cross
country driving trip with her little city pooch, our dog took her little
dog out for an adventure, which included rolling in a fresh cow pie.
So the take off was delayed while 'Bobbie' got a bath and dry
before they could leave. At least Bobbie did not meet up with a
skunk....;-)

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico