Re: [pyrnet] digestive problem

Barb Wrote:
>Sariena, it has been my experience that anything that comes out
>of the back end of shepp, goats, cows or horses is irrestible to
>dogs. This is more than likely just a case of YUM! Especially
>since all of the above are grass eaters, except for the calf who
>is on the milk diet, which is another YUM!

**Thanks Barb, I didn't think that it was to much of a problem before the
last post, except for the YUCK!!! part. He seems to always want to give
kisses afterwards, DOUBLE YUCK!!!

The only thing I worried about before was him contracting worms, but he is
on a regular worming schedule, and this had not been a problem.

Thanks,
Totally grossed out before breakfast,
Sariena