Re: [pyrnet] digestive problem

----------
Barb:

Still I say YUCK!! I can wade through cow manure, clean a pig pen, scoop up
after my horses, without a second thought, but a dog eating it, aghhhhhh.

On a less upchucking topic, it sounded from your post that you feed the BARF
diet (rice, raw meat ect.) I've been looking into it, for Zeus. Not only for
the nutritional value, but I heard that it could help with the aggression.
I've joined the BARFcanada group to get more info. Any advice you have for
me would be wonderful.

Back to YUCK, at least if I do put him on the BARF diet, I may not have to
feed so many veggies, as the cow poop just might have enough greens in it.
LOL.
Sorry sick joke.
Sariena