Re: [pyrnet] digestive problem

Sariena, I was at dog shows all weekend (only 20 minutes away!)
and the topics discussed over lunches and dinners generally got
around to stools, their consistency, and dog's eating habits,
thereof. <G> I have a very good friend, who's quite elderly Pyr,
was having digestive tract problems. On occasion he would call
with the joyous news of, "We had perfect poop today!" The more
dog people you hang out with, the more you get used to these
things. <G> I've even heard my daughter giving advice over the
phone to her friends, "Oh, just feed them rice, with boiled and
rinsed hamburger, with some canned pumpkin (100% pumpkin, not pie
filling) mixed in. Should clear up quickly." And here we think
our kids just don't listen! <vbg>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com