Re: [pyrnet] BARF?/Abady???

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
Also sorry for the misunderstanding Barb. What  is "Abady diet"?

 Although I was under the impression that the BARF diet also contained
grains and rice. Still a bit confused on the subject. Just started the
research on the weekend.
Boy, I feel so out of the loop on all this new and improved way to dog
ownership. Not just the diets, but I hadn't even heard of clicker training,
prong collars(yikes!) and the like, till I got the internet 3 months ago!

I was wondering if it was also OK to mix the BARF diet with the kibble(Iams
Large breed) just to ease my mind, that he's getting enough of what he
needs. Or rather incase I'm not doing it right.
I don't have Zeus home as of yet, so I wanted to have a firm understanding
for when he does. Been taking some flak from my vet, -won't go into it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Sariena