From: mrie [mailto:mrie@mediaone.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 9:03 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] digestive problem

Hi Sherri,

Are you still feeding her from the same bag of dog food?

The reason why I ask this is because a few years ago all three of my dogs
came down with diarrhea at the same time, other than the runs they were
completely healthy.  I had the vet check their stools, and they appeared
fine.

This lasted for about 2 1/2 weeks (the amount of time it takes me to go
through a 40 lb bag of Nutro dog food).  After discussing it with my vet, we
figured that the food had probably gone rancid (I had left it out in the hot
sun all day before bringing it inside).  The natural foods do not have the
same type of preservatives  as the grocery store brands.  Good luck.

Marie Gorman
Franklin, MA
mrie@mediaone.net