Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: road rage incident

Karen, sometimes the Rescue Chairs are just so busy, they don't
even have time to read all their email, let alone respond. It may
take a few days. Nothing wrong with sending another message to
them. What general area are you in again? It's about time this
guy got what was coming to him! Wish it was a longer sentence
myself, and I wonder if it will do any good at all, or if he'll
just come out hating animals all the more. 3 years in jail and a
few years of Community Service working in the local humane
society might have been more appropo.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com