Re: [pyrnet] Hello

Hello Jessica!
Your boy sounds wonderful!!!!!  Your lucky! If Zeus's only problem was
killing tree's...(heck right now I could care less if he chewed the couch!)
I'd be happy.
No seriously, there is some spray you can put on the trees, that keeps the
dogs away. I can't for the life of me remember what its called, maybe
someone else on the list knows?
I used it on the wooden furniture in the house, (I think it was waterproof)
Zeus used to get bored and knaw on the corner of the coffee table. Or maybe
he was teething. But it worked for me.
Good luck,
Sariena