[pyrnet] Izoure

Today is a great day, it is Izoure's 13 birthday. She is the first but hopefully not the last of my pyrs to make it to 13.
Unfortunately it is not a day of unmixed joy, because there is no doubt she is not going to last much longer. As I am writing this I am looking at her, trying to stand up while eating her birthday rawhide chewing bone, and she is having a good deal of trouble, her hind legs are letting her down. She has had trouble with those hind legs for a long time now, but it is going downhill fast now.
Anyway I must not complain, many dogs - no matter what breed - don't make it that far, and despite her legs, she is still a happy girl, who enjoys her small walk every morning.

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@orangenet.dk