Re: [pyrnet] Re: Re: Pyr. Play

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Ann, I didn't realize that Ivy Rose was pushing 9?
Yes, we finally got one past her 8th birthday. It has something to do with
her size--she only weighs about 70# and is slightly under the lower end of
the standard for height. She's a real clown, and has a puppyish look about
her. I think you're right--we're surely hoping that Tori will help keep
her young!
Tori goes in to be spayed tomorrow. Of course, we're going to be a mess
until we have her home with us again. It's a good thing I didn't have
kids--talk about over-anxious momma!!
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori