Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs and hard wood floors

> All I can tell you is that from the people I've spoken to, Pergo is the
only way to go. I do not have Pergo, had hardwood and the hardwood did
scratch. Never bothered me. My friend swears by Pergo. She's had it down
about a year, hasn't scratched yet.

I've heard the same thing -- just hate to spend the money for Pergo <G>.
We had hard wood floors in the lounge and hall, lino in the kitchen and
sunroom, personally I wasn't impressed.  We have since put a very close
pile (industrial type) carpet in the lounge and hall, and sure, you have to
hoover it but I don't have young dogs slip-sliding away (sorry, Paul) while
playing.  Also, I had a very large young dog, who consistantly sat down
VERY hard, and developed a nice pair of hemotomas (sp?) on either side of
his tail.  So, for me, I'm sticking with the industrial carpet.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs