Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs and hard wood floors

In a message dated 7/3/01 3:56:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bamb@monmouth.com
writes:

My friend swears by Pergo. She's had it down about a year, hasn't scratched
yet.

Yes, this is true (I'm the friend).   We live where there's tons of sand
outside and it makes it's way inside.    We have a mutt "Weanie" who's
constantly running and when the pyrs come up it's a free for all.    I have
dropped glass, ceramic and  still no scratches.    We have the preferred
grade (it comes in three grades).   It's easy to clean and looks real nice.

My brother-n-law just laid hard wood and his chow scratched it as soon as he
walked on it.    They have a "snap and lock" version now - we used the one
with the glue.

Dianne Migas - Jersey Shore
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees