Re: [pyrnet] Re:Q

One thing that was suggested to me by a long-time West Coast breeder and
seems to work well for the Pyrs and "stretches the shampoo" is to make the
following mixture.  In a shampoo bottle, put about an inch of Mane & Tail,
an inch of White-on-White, and fill up the rest of the bottle with warm
water.  Shake well, and use to shampoo the Pyr.  The thinner solution pours
easily on the coat, and seems to lather up better than the straight
shampoo.  I've also used the Mane & Tail and Pantenee Pro-V in this
mixture, and it seems to work well.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees