Re: [pyrnet] Re:Q

I live in Massachusetts, and have found Mane & Tail in Stop and Shop and
CVS....

Just another suggestion; last time I used Miracle Coat shampoo concentrate
with Tea Tree Oil; didn't even use a whitener and they came out gorgeous.  I
like the conditioner because it isn't heavy.  I use the conditioner first,
helps keep the hair from tangling, then follow with shampoo only.  It's
great for their skin...got it from R.C. Steele.

Karen, Denali and Keetna