Re: [pyrnet] Re:Q

Mane & Tail can be purchased at almost any tack shop/farm supply shop, and
I've even seen it at places like Walmart (but not sure which version it
was).  White-On-White is usually only available at vendors at dog shows.
However, you can call the manufacturer, Chris Christensen Systems at
1-800-654-7006.  They're in Dallas, TX and I think will ship.  BTW -- it's
not necessary to use the whitening shampoo, if you don't want to.  This was
just the recipe that I was given and I wanted to pass it on.  I have used
the Mane & Tail in comb with other shampoos in this diluted mixture in
equally good success.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs