Re: [pyrnet] Newspaper ads.

This weekend we had Pyr/Saint pups advertised (again!).  To make sure that
this woman received full coverage of her litter, she had the second advert
for Saint/Pyr pups.  She's asking $125 for them -- yeah, right :-(((  What
really makes me cross -- the woman is using a female Saint that she was
supposed to have been "fostering" and having neutered.  Really makes me
want to spit!  (Sorry -- actions like hers really pushes my buttons.)

BTW -- I don't have my dog encyclopedia with me -- what's a Catahoula?

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs