Re: [pyrnet] T.M.

Just went out and checked the home page for T.M.s.  I am hiding it from dh.
Or he will be calling the T.M. rescue group.  Two Pyr's taking us to
obediance class is enough for this summer.  Besides my cats are just
begining to adjust to being ignored by dogs.  Our old Sheep dog thought the
cats were his herd and he herded and cared for all of them.  They really
missed him and thought the Pyrs would be the same... They just haven't got
the Pyrs trained yet -- LOL

Tea