[pyrnet] Question

Thanks everybody for the information.  I had tried to find information about
them on the internet....but no success.  Part of the problem was the fact
that I had added an extra "N" in the search apparently.

Tried the sight suggested and many of the pictures did show a Saint
Bernard-looking coloration.  The ones I saw did look very Pyr with more
coloration.

Also someone had asked about the Catahoula Leopard dogs.  Two of our
daughter's friends own them.  One roamed into the couple's yard and after
going through the local humane society they adopted him.  He is the brown
spot and has one blue eye and one crack eye (half of the eye is blue the
other half is brown).  The other was found tied to a fence on a
farm........with a sign saying anybody who wanted the dog should take it.
Both have turned out to be wonderful companion animals for the people
(neither of whom are hunters).  Very happy endings to two stories that could
have been very sad.

Caryl