Re: [pyrnet] Siberia??

Tea and Barb, I am glad you two are having fun, with this cold weather
thing!  We have had an unusually long spring this year down here, and I
have enjoyed it.  However, here it is July, and this next week we are due
to start hitting triple digits!  I've already begun the window shade
rotation game, shades down where the sun is, up where it is not, and we
move throughout the day ( hate being shut up, like to see out), to help
the poor air-conditioner and hopefully those rising electric bills.  Here
I am reading about all the really cold spots you two can come up with!
And we know the Pyrs. would love some snow right now!
Yesterday even the pool water hit 92!  Time to start running the pump at
night to try to cool it a few degrees, as it is getting to be an
oversized "hot tub"!  So where is the next cold spot on your list??  LOL!
 Cindy Henke

clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka