Re: [pyrnet] T.M.

In a message dated 07/07/2001 9:05:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< Hey Tea, you can get those tennis shoes with rollers on them and have the
 dogs just pull you along! :-)  Cindy >>
Or you can just wait till a nice Connecticut Nor'easter and have your dog
pull you along the frozen roads. That happened to me a couple times last
winter. If it hadn't been for Picos 4 wheel drive, I would have been sitting
on some of my hiking trails till spring thaw! It is just too pretty after the
storms to stay inside.

Elaine and Pico