[pyrnet] Siberia??

"Siberia? maybe i'll have to settle for Canada (although, Canada
is beautiful) I'm just not sure it is cold enough! <VBG>

Barb Bowes"

I think Zap North Dakota keeps getting the coldest spot in the country on
our weather maps here in ME (although dh thinks it's a PR move by the state
so that people don't know how cold they really are).

For my book ArcAngelis on Lake Bakil in Siberia gets the coldest.  But it is
also a Russian Factory Town -- so I will gladly take Montreal, Toronto, or
the Western Provinces first.  However, Zack and Maude are opting for the
South Pole -- We just got over a week in the hi 80's and 90's -- The house
guest and the dogs were fighting for the fans!
<BG>