Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010707/Cold

I live less than a mile from the Atlantic in NJ. The only time the cold "gets to me" is when the howling wind is from the East in the winter. The salt air can sure make it feel colder. But then, it makes it a LOT more humid in the summer as well. When the summer breeze comes off the ocean, it cools things down quite a bit, but not enough for me. There is A/C on the first floor of the house, only. Of course, there's no heat upstairs either (which I love, and I sleep with BOTH windows open all year round! <G>) so, I only use a fan, and in August, the heat and humidity can be unbearable!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com