Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010707

Dang Pam, Now I know we are not living right!  You keep your house at
70-72??  Do You get that great of electric rates over in Florida?  I hold
the line at 80, and only wish I could do 78 even!  Especially with having
M.S. I would love to be cooler!

Yes, your right, it is a different kind of cold up north, much more dry,
less penetrating.  When we went back to Michigan and did a four year
stint up there on a job, I was really able to tell a difference.  Didn't
notice it as a kid growing up in Michigan, but did after we went back.  I
just can't hack the length of winter up north, not the actual winter
itself.  I like my seed catalogs and planting things starting in Jan. and
Feb. down here, and progressing from there!

Tell me your air-conditioning secrets! :-)  Inquiring minds want to know!
LOL  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas