Re: [pyrnet] Cold thoughts

Actually, I can't complain about the efficiency of the house, I just crab
at the Electric company giving themselves five raises in a year.  I mean
when you add up the other things, like a pool pump running twelve hours a
day, the electric fences for the acreage, lights and radio
( predator  deterant ), and fans to the chicken coop, it all factors in.
Lucky too that we haven't ever had kids that lefts lights on, T.V.'s
running, radios, etc. like some folks I've known.  So I'm always looking
for ways to offset the electric company.  This year is the first time we
are being allowed to choose which company we want to go with, so a little
competition should help.  Of course, they have also made excuses as to
why this program keeps getting delayed too!

And of course, if we deal with the heat in the summer, we get the good
weather the other nine months.  For others it's great summers and having
furnaces to deal with for long winters, and in spite of all of this, our
Pyrs. just put up with it all, and are happy to be with us wherever we
are! :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas