Re: [pyrnet] Cold thoughts

Ah Jan, but just think, we've passed the half way point, and it won't be
long ( the way time goes these days ) that you will be telling us about
your garden and basking in the sun etc.  I was actually thinking about
you and this very subject, just the other day when I was spouting off
about how fast the darn year goes in proportion to the older I get!  :-)
So...your time is fast approaching, but from your description of
things....perhaps not fast enough?  LOL!  Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka