Re: [pyrnet] Cold thoughts

Well uh...thanks Tea, but even for all my complaining, I don't think I
would want to see patches of snow in June, ha-ha!  We left Michigan
because of those Oct. to April snows!  My brother up in Michigan put in
one of those pelleted wood, woodstove inserts in his fireplace.  The kind
where you load it something like once a day, and it feeds itself.  They
say it's wonderful, and keeps their home quite toasty, with none of the
hassles of having to load it up all the time.  Have no idea of how those
pellets run price wise though.  They have the hot water baseboard heat in
their home for normal use.  There are so many climates to choose from,
sure makes for interesting conversation!  :-)   Cindy
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka