[pyrnet] Jan -- trade pictures?

Jan,

LOL - loved the description -- maybe we should swap
pictures.  Dh says that the neighbors aren't afraid of
the dog, just that large "thing" that walks them in
the evening.  I am not a small person to begin with --
add two pairs of leggings, a pair of sweats, climbing
socks and winter hiking boots, tshirt, turtleneck,
wind breaker, fleese, hat, scarf, hood, and heavy ski
gloves and I am ready to walk Zack and Maude, who now
have their hind legs crossed. On good nights I
remember to hook their leads and velcro the flash
lights to my arms before I put my gloves on. -- [We
have no street lights and our area seems to attract
the nighttime snowmobilers. So we have to be
illuminated or the "Idjuts" will run us over].

SO now you have the picture, pitch black and a looming
dark creature (5'9"- with more then enough weight to
spare) with two flashing lights being taken for a walk
by two small polar bears.

Well at least it makes people keep their distance
LOL!!-

Tea