[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010710

Hi Charlie - it was me that posted about Colorado Springs.  Since we're so
close to the foothills we don't get nearly as much snow as do the towns up
the pass at about 9000ft. ( We're at 6300ish)  Here's an older link showing
our temps during the year:
http://www.crh.noaa.gov/pub/cli/coloradosprings.html

At my house this last winter it was mild - we had a couple of 4-6 snowstorms
but as I said, the sun is great at melting it away.  We do get occasional
blizzard - last one was 5 years ago I think in October.  There's lots of
info if you do a search on Colorado Springs.  Let me know if you have
further questions.  Pueblo is usually much warmer during the summer but they
have the nice reservoir for water fans.

Julie