[pyrnet] Cool Thoughts

Here in Victoria, we're having what passes for a heat wave. Day time temps are in the mid 20 C (about 75 - 80 F). Where we live, in the country SW of the city, the afternoon westerlies bring cool air in off of Juan de Fuca Strait and the night time temp drops to 11 or 12 C ( the low 50 F). Sometimes the cool air comes in a little quickly and you almost need to hang on. Old Shelby finds a shady spot in a gully during the day and is the picture of contentment at night. No A/C required.

Jim