[pyrnet] re: Dusty's Tail

Hi all ,
People have often asked me what happened to Dusty's tail ?  It used to be
(emphasis on the the words, "used to be"), so very full and pretty!  I think
that this poem that I just found explains all --
<<<<<<

TALE OF TAILS
What is that?!  Well... whatever it is, it better stop following me!!   I bet
it's after my ball. Ruuuf! Ruf ruf ruf!  Whew! I almost had it.  If my head
hadn't started feeling so funny, I know I could have caught it!  I'm a very
brave puppy,  so whatever it is, it had better just watch out.  I've got
teeth!!
Maybe if I catch it and shake it really hard it'll stop following me!   I'm
pretty fast,  so I know I can catch it if I really want to.  Like....now!!!
Yipe yiiippee yipe!!!!  It bit me !! just as I got my teeth on it,  it bit me
on my...  oh...  well... just never mind.  I knew what it was all along.   I
was just doing it to make mommy and daddy laugh.  Really I was!!>>>

Enjoy  !

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM