[pyrnet] HEALTH; Hair Loss

Just wanted to give everyone who was kind enough to answer me a quick update
on Silver, my balding GP, well I switched his food to Nutro Lamb and rice and
started giving him Missing Link. He loves it and as far as i can tell the
hair loss has stopped or at the very least has slowed down. of course this
could be wishful thinking on my part only time will tell for sure,  One thing
for sure GP's are like kids no two are alike,
and I would never tell someone what one is going to act like when it gets
grown, my two are as different as my two kids!<g> Sheba thinks she is a lap
dog and when i go out to the goat pen she is right there beside me and if i
sit down she first lays her head in my lap, then she'll ease one foot in my
lap, then the other, and then she'll try to put her back feet in my lap too
and lay her head on my shoulder. while Silver is the complete opposet.I have
to call him to get him to come to me for some lovin and he NEVER puts his
feet on me. He is totally content to lay on the other side of the pen and
watch all the rest of us acting stupid!       Sissy