[pyrnet] CHAT: Need Website for Pyrenean Mastiffs

We have a dog in Rescue that is very heavily marked. Much more
than the 30% of body markings called for in the Standard for
Pyrs. I have not seen this dog, but pics are being forwarded to
me. I'm wondering if he might not be a Pyrenean Mastiff? I need
any and all webpage addresses that have info on Pyrenean
Mastiffs. Especially those with pictures. Anyone know of any? I
thought I had at least a page or two in my Favorites Folder, but
they seem to have disappeared. I do remember discussing Pyrenean
Mastiffs on one of the list, but also can't remember which list.
Can anyone help?

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com