Re: [pyrnet] FWD URL: Gilgamesh The Wondrous

Hi Mer., just wanted to let you know I finally got on Todd's computer to
see Gil.  Loved the site, and his story.  What a happy sweetheart he is.
When I think of all the hoopla that went on with that darn list over you
rescuing him, and then I see how happy he is and read how well he is
doing, I just can't believe that nonsense ever occured at all.  And what
a serious waste it would have been to loose that boy!  I'm so glad your
the wonderful person you are too!! :-)  It sounds like you folks are
getting attached to him very easily, and he does seem to have fit into
your home well.  Well gosh didn't "some of us" think that would happen??

Mowed the lawn today and everything is starting to burn up.  We did real
well with rain for a long time into the summer, but the temps are finally
hitting the 100 mark, and no rain, doesn't take long to get crispy.
Makes it so dirty and nasty to mow though  Water bill will soon be
competing with the electric bill at this rate, just to keep a few things
alive.

Hope all is well there, I wanted you to know I enjoyed seeing his site!
And again, I applaude you for taking him in, when so many were so nasty
about it.  I know he appreciates it too!  :-)   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka