[pyrnet] French Judge to judge at Annapolis

M. Alain Pecault, well-respected judge of Great Pyrenees and president
of the RACP (the governing body in France for the Great Pyrenees) will
be judging Great Pyrenees at the Annapolis MD Kennel Club show on
Sunday, August 19.  The superintendant for the show is MBF-Inc and the
closing date is August 1.  This judging assignment was finalized too
late for the National Capital Area Great Pyrenees Club to officially
support the show, but we will be giving trophies outside the ring and
hosting  a pot luck tailgate lunch.
    We understand that M. Pecault speaks English, and we look forward to
an opportunity to learn more about Great Pyrenees from him
    M. Pecault will be judging the Pyrenean Shepherd specialty show in
the Gettysburg PA area the weekend prior to the Annapolis show.
    We hope to see lots of Pyrs and Pyr folk at Annapolis!