Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: A Story of True Pyr Temperament

What a night, Barb! And good for Bo. When Paddington was about 18 months
old, we were having some plumbing work done in the house. Jack the plumber
and Paddington had become really good buddies, so one day when Peg and I
had to be out, we gave Jack a key so he could come in and work. Wrong!!
Paddington met him at the door, stopped barking and growling when he saw
who it was, even started wagging his tail, but refused to move out of the
doorway and let him in. Jack didn't push it, but our little boy wasn't
letting anyone in when his mommas weren't home!
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori