[pyrnet] Eerily Quiet!

The list has been sooooooo very quiet, I just thought i'd check
in and see if there is anyone still out there in Pyrnet Land? Or
are you all just very busy staying cool (or warm depending on
your geographical location) boating, water skiing, barbecueing,
shoveling snow, chopping firewood, grooming, showing, training,
etc?
Inquiring minds would just LOVE to know what you, and your dogs,
have been up to recently! I have joined yet another list. I've
learned a LOT about obedience training from it, and yes, more
email. <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com