Re: [pyrnet] Eerily Quiet!

Barb, you said the magic word - OBEDIENCE!  Just adopted my sixth dog (gee,
only 4 are Pyrs).  I can use all the help I can get!  Would you share the
website you have been visiting?
My new pup is a 1 1/2 yr old male Pyr who is attached to me at the hips. And
this with only being owned by him for 1 week.  Seriously, I know that he is
trying to be sweet, but this is SO unlike my other Pyrs.  He came from a good
home (yeah, so WHY did they give him up!!!??), he has not been abused, is not
confused--he's just
g-l-u-e!
BTW - he HATES his BARF diet! He and I will have to have a long chat about
that!
Linda