[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010726

In a message dated 7/27/2001 12:01:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

Eerily Quiet! The list has been sooooooo very quiet, I just thought i'd
check in and see if there is anyone still out there in Pyrnet Land? Or are
you all just very busy staying cool (or warm depending on your geographical
location) boating, water skiing, barbecueing, shoveling snow, chopping
firewood, grooming, showing, training, etc? Inquiring minds would just LOVE
to know what you, and your dogs, have been up to recently! I have joined
yet another list. I've learned a LOT about obedience training from it, and
yes, more email. <G> Barb Bowes Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>..

I'm here , Barb--
Nothing much to say-I' ve allowed Dusty to live for another few days !  <BG>
Susie and An"D" are fine--
We just got back from P. Rico last week--I learned some Spanish while I was
there--such as (it's HOT here !)  If you're not on the beach there with no
ocean breezes, then, you really fear for your life !!  (did I mention that
It's HOT there ?)  <BG>
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM