[pyrnet] Needs a home

Hi everybody... My name is Mike Marvel and I live in
Chattanooga, TN.  I've got a 4 1/2 y/o pyr that needs
a home.  Due to job problems, I've had to move into an
apartment.  As you could guess, this doesn't give him
much room to romp.  I hate to get rid of him as he has
been part of our family since he was 8 weeks old, but
I also cannot subject him to a life of living in an
apartment.

We need to find him a good home with a lot of room to
run and people who can give him the attention he
craves.  (He is a glutton for attention)

Please respond ASAP if you can help out.