[pyrnet] SUMMER TIME SKIN AND SHEDDING

Hi Diana,

I just am in the middle of my first summer in the south--Macon, Georgia
after being in northeast Pennsylvania.

Your dog and the others sound like a chapter from the book of problems we are
having with our big male this summer.

He has had the most awful hot spots and been on antibiotics most of the
summer. We have been having him bathed with the medicated shampos and my
hubsand brushes him faithfully atleast every other day.

I don't see how Nicky can keep on shedding, but he does. His skin is somewhat
clear at the moment but I know overnight he can be a mess again. I keep him
inside in the a/c most of the time as he seems miserable outside.

He looks horrible.... I have changed his food as well--just like you.  Bet my
dog drools more than your dog!

Winter can't get here soon enough for me. I keep threatening my hubsand that
we have to move back north for the dogs sakes!

sherry