Re: [pyrnet] Pyr puppy health

In a message dated 8/7/01 6:23:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, LESRVG@aol.com
writes:

I think the young sparrows have already fledged this year so we would not be
killing any little ones by removing the nests.

Your advise would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Leave the sparrows nest.  All gods creatures are allowed by Pyrs, they choose
who stays or not.  If you are lucky the sparrows will be back in the spring.
If you need to, just hose down the concrete and flush with a mixture of
Clorox in water.  I would be very surprised if you birds caused any problems
for the dog.

Joe